Corporate Membership with WBE Canada is designed for public and private entities interested in diversifying their supply chains by engaging more Canadian women-owned businesses in their procurement opportunities.
WBE Canada (Women Business Enterprises Canada Council) was established in 2009 to provide WBE certification services for our Corporate Members. Canadian businesses with WBE Canada certification stamp go through a rigorous process to confirm that their businesses are majority owned, managed and controlled by woman/women. We review the status of certified businesses on an annual basis to ensure that there are no changes that would affect their certification. Our certification ensures that only eligible businesses get support through corporate supplier diversity and public social procurement programs.
In addition to certification we provide networking opportunities to connect buyers to suppliers as well as opportunities to support capacity growth of Canadian women-owned businesses.
Meet Canadian WBE Community:
- Over $1 billion combined annual revenues
- Over 10 thousand employees and 2 thousand subcontractors supported
- Continually top rated performers in corporate & government supply chains.
- Startups and solopreneurs with innovative solutions as well as established companies with revenues in multi-million dollars.
- Sample categories represented: IT, AI, Training, Logistics, Manufacturing, Wholesale, Retail, Waste Management, Construction, Maintenance, Legal Services, Marketing, Promotional Products, Staffing, and many more.