SPONSOR WBE CANADA
Align your company with women and enhance your brand awareness
Engage with successful and emerging Canadian Women Business Enterprises (WBEs)
Fulfill Corporate Social Responsibility mandates
I want to thank our 2022 Sponsors and Partners for your support during the pandemic. Your commitment to supplier diversity and Canadian women-owned businesses made a tangible impact on many businesses, families and communities.
WBE Canada today is at a very different place than pre-pandemic. Our WBE database now hosts over 470 Certified WBEs and 68 Corporate Members. The generous support from our WBE, Corporate and Partner communities has helped us build new programs and resources for our community helping women-owned businesses grow and succeed and supply chains benefit from greater inclusivity, driving positive economic impact in communities.
The New Year brings new opportunities to improve our existing programming and continue enabling strategic networking in a meaningful way. We are currently developing our very own WBE Mentorship Program, seeking strategic partners committed to supporting WBE development. We are introducing a brand new networking opportunity - WBE Meet & Pitch - designed to connect WBEs with category buyers. We will continue supporting our community through virtual and in-person events and we are planning to increase the capacity of our National Conference to 450 attendees in 2023.
Your support can make a meaningful difference for women-owned businesses and supplier diversity in Canada. Please let us know how we can work together in the upcoming year.
We look forward to partnering with you in 2023!
Silvia Pencak, President & CEO, WBE Canada
Your business or organizations must be either Certified WBE, Corporate Member or Associate Partner of WBE Canada to be eligible for sponsorship. Here's how to decide which option is the best fit for you...
- WBE Certification - for-profit businesses majority owned, managed and controlled by women. Learn more
- Corporate Membership - organizations committed to creating opportunities for women-owned businesses in their supply chain. Learn more
- Associate Partner - organizations with products or services for Canadian WBEs (Women Business Enterprises). Learn more
WBE Canada Sponsors are key players in strengthening Women-Owned businesses across Canada. Here are the key benefits you will receive as a sponsor of Canadian business women...
- ALIGN your company with women who according to statistics influence over 80% of buying decisions
- ENGAGE with successful and emerging Canadian women-owned businesses, many of whom might be your potential suppliers
- FULFILL Corporate Social Responsibility mandates
- ENHANCE your company's brand awareness
BECOME A SPONSOR
Your support will help us provide programming, resources and opportunities for our WBE community!
All 2023 Sponsorship opportunities will close on August 31, 2023. Deadline to apply 2022 discounts is April 14, 2023.