2020 was a challenging year for businesses and organizations around the globe. We all needed to adapt, pivot and reimagine new possibilities to stay the course. I want to express my sincerest gratitude to our Corporate Member organizations for continuing and even increasing your commitment to supplier diversity and Canadian Women Business Enterprises (WBEs). Your dedication made a tangible impact on our community. Thank you!
2021 will be an important year and we are eager to partner with you in supporting the Canadian WBE Community. To increase your impact, a portion of your sponsorship will be used to compensate WBE speakers and WBE Award recipients.
I hope that you will continue your support in 2021 and beyond and I look forward to welcoming new organizations who understand the importance and the impact of engaging WBEs in their supply chain.
We look forward to partnering with you in 2021!
Silvia Pencak, President, WBE Canada
WBE Canada Sponsors are key players in strengthening Women-Owned businesses across Canada. Here are the key benefits you will receive as a sponsor of Canadian business women:
- Align your company with women who according to statistics influence over 80% of buying decisions
- Fulfill Corporate Social Responsibility mandates
- Engage with successful and emerging Canadian Women-Owned Businesses, many of whom might be your potential suppliers
- Enhance your company’s brand awareness
Your support helps us to provide programming, resources and opportunities for our WBE community!
Your business or organization must be either Certified WBE, Corporate/Government Member or Associate to be eligible for sponsorship. Here’s how to decide which option is the best fit for you:
- WBE Certification – for-profit businesses majority owned, managed and controlled by women. Learn more
- Corporate/Government Membership – organizations committed to creating opportunities for women-owned businesses in their supply chains. Learn more
- Associate – organizations with products or services for Canadian WBEs (Women Business Enterprises). Learn more
2021 Sponsors & Partners
Supplier Diversity Leader
(Total: 5 | Available: 0)
Supplier Diversity Champion
(Total: 6 | Available: 4)
Champion of Women
(Total: 8 | Available: 4)
Champion of Growth
(Total: 15 | Available: 10)