Would you like to be a voice for women business enterprises across Canada? Applications are now open to join WBE Canada’s Supplier Advisory Committee (SAC).
As a member of SAC you will become a voice of the WBE community advising the President and Board of Directors on strategic initiatives such as events and programs.
- Work closely with other WBEs
- Have your name and business featured on our website with a link to yours
- Give your feedback on WBE initiatives
- Spearhead new initiatives supporting WBE Community
- Help support new WBEs during online orientation webinars and Open Office Hour, with President Silvia Pencak
Criteria to apply:
- You must be a C-level representative of a WBE Canada certified business in good standing
- Businesses of all sizes and locations are encouraged to apply
- If you are not an owner of the business, you must hold a senior position and obtain approval from the business owner
- The company you represent must be WBE Canada certified for min. 3 years
- This is a volunteer role
- If elected you agree to be an active SAC Member for two (2) years, with the possibility of a one (1) year extension
- SAC meets remotely once a month for 1 hour
- SAC members divide responsibilities to support WBE Canada community at events and virtual meetups
WBE Canada is committed to serving the evolving needs of our community of certified WBEs. Your participation at the governance level is essential to ensure the organization is able to go forward with purpose and integrity.
- September 11 – October 18 – SAC Application submissions
- October 23 – November 30 – SAC Election (open to all certified WBEs)
- December 4 – 31 – SAC Chair application submissions
- January 8 – SAC meeting & Chair election (SAC members only)
We look forward to your involvement!
WBE Canada Team
PS: If you have additional questions about SAC, email Michelle Bianchi, VP of Operations.