Social Media & Marketing Intern
About WBE Canada
WBE Canada (Women Business Enterprises Canada Council) is a non-profit organization that is opening doors for Canadian women-owned businesses to supply chains across North America.
We work closely with Canadian women-owned businesses, government organizations and large corporations across a variety of industries. We are currently looking for a student with a passion for marketing and social media seeking relevant field experience.
Learn more: https://wbecanada.ca/
- Work closely with President and Communications Manager to implement Organization’s marketing strategy
- Provide market research, audience engagement and social media reporting
- Oversee content calendar, review and edit social media messages as applicable in collaboration with Communications Manager
- Provide support during events as needed
- Ensure that goals and timelines are met
- Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the President informed of all critical issues
- Attend communications meetings and stay informed about the WBE Canada events, projects and initiatives
- Social Media and Marketing Intern will be directly involved in coordinating marketing, social media and PR tasks of the Organization
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Willingness to learn and improve, open to feedback
- Exceptional written communication skills in English
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on promise
- French language an advantage
This opportunity is no longer available.