Reporting to the Director, Certification & Community, the Community Lead will be responsible for the development, delivery and support of programs, initiatives and events for WBE Canada’s Community composed of Corporate Members, Partners, and Women-Owned Businesses. You will be a key point of contact supporting the success of our Community, creating an environment for connection, supporting and protecting the culture. This role is a great fit for an individual who has compassion for helping others, is very detail-oriented, a great communicator and an individual with a quick start mentality ready to support and drive the Community.
About the Role:
As a key member of WBE Canada, you will:
- Work closely with our Community Team to implement action plans, engage our Community, deliver programs, provide timely communication and measure program success
- Maintain the community accounts and ensure the profiles are reviewed, approved and all changes are up to date and synced between all database platforms used at WBE Canada
- Oversee Toolbox and work with the Operations Department to keep it up to date with the relevant information, updates and resources
- Moderate forums and community engagement, engage and support mentors, trainers and volunteers to ensure community support, engagement and retention
- Collect, organize, and share stories, testimonials and articles from the Community with the team
- Work with the Marketing Department on the Magazine, collect articles and ads from the community
- Identify trends and evaluate current programs to ensure a high degree of innovation, quality, satisfaction and retention
- Track community-related KPIs
- Support preparation of FAQs, sponsorship guides and other tools and resources for the community
- Review Community onboarding and create all community SOPs and update as needed.
- Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the Certification & Community Director informed about all critical issues
- Actively support the planning, preparation and production of the National Conference ensuring the highest value for our Community.
- Execute on other duties and responsibilities as assigned
What you bring to the table:
- Very detail oriented – you will be sharing links and information, event details and managing multiple tasks at once
- Experience in customer support, retail or hospitality or demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and partners.
- Forum management experience would be an asset
- Strong written and oral communication in English is a must, French will be considered an asset
- Development of communication and engagement strategies, including newsletter development would be an asset
- Advanced knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Proficiency in CRM software, Active Campaign would be an asset
- Experience and the understanding of coordinating events, programs and/or accounts from the planning stage to the execution stage will be considered an asset
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Passion for supporting WBE Canada mission
What are we looking for?
- Collaborative spirit and strong communication skills.
- Strong emotional intelligence, with a willingness to learn and challenge yourself.
- Self motivated individual with the ability to work well with professionals from various backgrounds
- Ability to support multiple projects to consistently meet high standards and be attentive to quality
- A professional driven for results and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work cross-departmentally and can be relied on to communicate details and information effectively
- Highly analytical individual with a positive attitude, and detail oriented.
- Exceptional relationship management skills, ability to work in a close-knit team setting, and ability to build strong relationships with community representatives, partners and agencies.
- Self-starter, comfortable taking initiative and thinking on your feet.
- Proven team player who is both flexible and highly adaptable
THIS POSTING IS CLOSED
Thank you for your consideration!