BMO, in collaboration with Deloitte, is pleased to present the BMO Celebrating Women Grant Program.
10 Women-Owned Businesses will each receive a $10,000 grant, and an additional 8 will receive a $2,500 grant for their business
Sustainability is fundamental to BMO’s Purpose to Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. In line with BMO’s commitment to direct capital to achieve positive sustainability impacts, applicants for the 2021 BMO Celebrating Women Grant Program will be evaluated for their contribution to social, environmental and/or economic sustainability outcomes. Applicants are asked to demonstrate how they are creating positive impacts, or minimizing negative impacts, for their customers, communities, employees and/or other stakeholders. Impacts can be generated through an organization’s policies, practices or products, where these advance sustainability objectives such as those of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Is my business eligible to apply?
To be eligible, you must be able to convey how your business is contributing to social, environmental and/or economic sustainability outcomes.
Applicants must also meet all eligibility criteria, including:
- is a resident of Canada, and
- has reached the legal age of majority in their province or territory
- is at least 51% owned or controlled by women or by individual(s) who self-identify as women,
- is headquartered in Canada with a minimum 50% of revenue tied to business sales done in Canada,
- is currently active and operating in Canada,
- is a for-profit business with annual revenues of $10 million CAD or less, and
- has been in operation selling a product or service for a minimum of 2 years as of January 1, 2021
NOTE: Applicants who received a grant from the BMO Celebrating Women Grant Program in 2020 are not eligible to participate in the 2021 program.
Hurry up, applications close August 12, 2021!
For full details on the BMO Celebrating Women Grant Program, please click here.