WBE Canada is seeking a diligent individual to join WBE Canada team in a bilingual Certification Administrative Assistant position.
As a Bilingual Certification Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for working closely with the WBE certification applicants to process and verify WBE certification and renewal applications while ensuring the integrity of the certification process and WBE Database. Reporting to the Certification Manager, the Bilingual Certification Administrative Assistant is an integral part of the WBE Canada certification process.
Work arrangement: Remote
Hours: Full time
About the Role:
As a key member of our Certification team, you will:
- Assist the certification application process beginning to end, ensuring that all tasks are inquiries are resolved in a timely manner
- Assist the Certification Coordinator in the review of all applications and documents and matching them together, identifying and inconsistencies and finding resolution in a timely manner
- Review, document, conduct and support all site visits with all applicants
- Support and coordinate all emails and follow ups reacting to the WBE certifications and renewals
- Responsible for administrative tasks associated with Certification Committee including
- Applicant checklists and meeting minutes
- Collaborate with the team by making recommendations for improving the certification/recertification process
- Support the Certification Manager in the preparation and presentation of new applications to the Certification Committee
- Support and maintain WBE Canada Database management system, ensuring the integrity and accurateness
- Participate in the Certification pilot project and any other specific projects related to but not limited to the Certification department
- Provide support during the National Conference as needed
- Support the cross training to internal team members on how to review and process recertifications
- Supports CEO & Certification Manager as needed
- Execute on other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What you bring to the table:
- Advanced knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Minimum 3 years experience in administration or relevant significant experience of certification matters
- Ability to coordinate and schedule internal and external meetings and appointments
- Customer service focus with exceptional communication skills including verbal, written, digital and presentation skills
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize work effectively to meet tight deadlines and adapt to changing workload demands
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Passion for WBE Canada’s mission
What are we looking for?
- Collaborative spirit and strong communication skills
- Strong emotional intelligence, with a willingness to learn and challenge yourself
- Self-motivated with ability to work well with professionals from various backgrounds
- Ability to manage multiple projects to consistently meet high standards and be attentive to quality
- Driven for results and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work cross-departmentally and can be relied on to communicate details and information effectively
- Highly analytical, positive attitude, detail and oriented
- Exceptional relationship management skills, ability to work in a close-knit team setting, and ability to build strong relationships with vendors, event organizers, member companies partners and agencies
- Self-starter, comfortable taking initiative and thinking on your feet
- Proven team player who is both flexible and highly adaptable
- Bilingual required – must be able to speak and write English and French fluently
THIS POSTING IS CLOSED
Thank you for your consideration!