- Do you have an exciting update to share with the WBE Canada community?
- Do you have an achievement or inspiring story you want to share with WBEs or Corporate Members?
- Did you reach a new milestone you want to communicate to others?
We’d love to hear from you!
As a nonprofit organization established to help Women Business Enterprises (WBEs), WBE Canada is committed to developing Canadian WBEs to reach higher levels of business capability and maturity and to have the strength and mindset to succeed. As part of our support for WBE community we are committed to promoting and celebrating achievements of Canadian women owned businesses. If you are a Certified WBE, consider sending us:
- Success story
- New and important business information
- Major anniversaries, milestones and achievements
- Thought leadership principles and business lessons
- Community work and philanthropy
- Company or product/service spotlight
If you are our Corporate Member or Partner organization, we’d love to hear about
- Improvements or changes in your supplier diversity program
- Success story related to purchasing from women
- Training/mentorship opportunities for women owned businesses
- Major anniversaries, milestones and achievements, especially in relation to supplier diversity
- Tips and recommendations for Canadian WBEs
Your story may be published on our website or in our print/e-materials or shared through our communications channels. Please note that publication is not guaranteed, but we will do our best to celebrate your success and share your achievements with our community.