Women’s Business Enterprises Canada Council (WBE Canada) is committed to developing and promoting Canadian women-owned businesses. Part of what we do is driving awareness on issues surrounding supplier diversity and development of Canadian Women Business Enterprises (WBEs). To find out latest development in this area and access our media releases click here.
News items with, and about, WBE Canada making a difference for Supplier Diversity and Canadian Women-Owned Businesses.
Canadian SME Magazine
- Top 7 Leadership Tips For Small Business Owners
- 5 Priorities For Building a Solid Business
- Top Tips To Sharpen Your Networking
- How To Stand Out As a Leader in the 21st Century
- Supplier Diversity: The Strategic Tool For Women Owned Businesses
- Beyond International Women’s Day: 15 Ways To Support Women Owned Businesses Every Day
- Top 5 Challenges SMEs Face When Selling To Large Corporate and Government Buyers
- Numbers Don’t Lie… Why Canada Needs To Step Up in Supporting Women-Owned Businesses
- How Silvia Pencak Is Planning To Help Women Entrepreneurs With WBE