Women’s Business Enterprises Canada Council (WBE Canada) is committed to developing and promoting Canadian women-owned businesses. Part of what we do is driving awareness on issues surrounding supplier diversity. To find out latest development in this area and access our media releases click here.
News items with, and about, WBE Canada making a difference for Supplier Diversity and Canadian Women-Owned Businesses.
Canadian SME Magazine
- Supplier Diversity: The Strategic Tool For Women Owned Businesses
- Beyond International Women’s Day: 15 Ways To Support Women Owned Businesses Every Day
- Top 5 Challenges SMEs Face When Selling To Large Corporate and Government Buyers
- Numbers Don’t Lie… Why Canada Needs To Step Up in Supporting Women-Owned Businesses
- How Silvia Pencak Is Planning To Help Women Entrepreneurs With WBE