Registration Now Open for WBE Canada 2020 Annual Conference
WBE Canada (Women Business Enterprises Canada Council) announces registration is now open for its 2020 Annual Conference Supply Chain Innovation <Decoded>. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this year’s conference will be a virtual event held November 9-10th, 2020. Early-bird registration closes June 30th.
WBE Canada’s annual conference is the leading event for corporate and government leaders, procurement professionals and women-owned businesses in Canada. This year’s conference will provide an upscale virtual experience featuring innovations in supply chains, opportunities to share best practices and top recommendations for the next decade.
Top 5 reasons to attend WBE Canada’s 2020 Annual Conference:
- LEARN – the strategies, solutions and keys to supplier diversity – the benefits and key components of developing a strong supplier diversity program and how to leverage its benefits to scale up your women-owned business
- CONNECT – with procurement and supplier diversity professionals and industry leaders who will share real-life examples and best practices
- BE INSPIRED – by like-minded business women and supply chain professionals – hear about their achievements, lessons learned and best practices
- DISCOVER – new suppliers for your supply chain, new partners and new buyers for your products and services
- MEET – the innovators, the leaders, the creative entrepreneurs who are leading change in Canada and abroad
“WBE Canada is committed to supporting Canadian Women Business Enterprises (WBEs) as our country heads towards the new normal. This year’s online conference was designed with our community in mind – we are determined to continue providing networking and learning opportunities to Canadian women owned businesses across the country while ensuring that all our attendees are safe.” said Michelle Bianchi, VP of Operations & Finance, WBE Canada
“We are excited to host our 2020 Annual Conference virtually. Technology will allow us to connect corporations and government organizations who are eager to diversify their procurement and support Canadian women entrepreneurs, but would normally be restricted by their budgets. We look forward to supporting our existing WBE community as well as introducing new organizations to opportunities that supplier diversity provides.” said Silvia Pencak, President, WBE Canada
For conference highlights and registration click here
About WBE Canada
Women Business Enterprises Canada Council (WBE Canada) is a Canadian nonprofit organization with a mandate to bridge the gap between Corporate and Government buyers and Women Business Enterprises (WBEs). WBE Canada certifies majority-owned, managed, and controlled women’s businesses and provides a range of programs and services to assist WBEs in better accessing business opportunities with major corporations. This includes training and education, through an annual conference, workshops and webinars; mentoring programs and networking. events with like-minded businesswomen and corporate members. WBE Canada also provides its corporate members with forums, tools and techniques to broaden and strengthen their goals.