Women Business Enterprises Canada Council (WBE Canada) is calling for sponsors and partners ready to support Canadian women owned businesses and success of supplier diversity in Canada.
Our 2020 Annual Conference offers exceptional opportunities for private and public organizations and certified Women Business Enterprises (WBEs) to elevate their brand awareness. By aligning with one of Canada’s most respected certification councils, organizations demonstrate a shared value system for supporting women-owned businesses.
WBE Canada’s Annual Conference is the leading event for corporate and government leaders, procurement professionals and women-owned businesses in Canada. It is the place where procurement opportunities are discussed, pitches encouraged and deals realized.
This year’s conference “Supply Chain Innovation <Decoded>” will provide an upscale virtual experience featuring innovations in supply chains, opportunities to share best practices and top recommendations for the next decade. We are happy to announce that our sponsorships were upgraded to provide exciting new benefits and increased visibility for our partners.
Why should you consider partnering with WBE Canada?
- Visibility – Our largest conference yet with 500+ attendees from Canada & U.S. and visibility to thousands of email subscribers and social media followers
- Leadership – Attendees are Canadian women-owned businesses, buyers & decision makers from large corporations & government organizations, women organizations, associations & media
- Innovation – We will be zooming in on the latest innovations in supply chains and businesses across the industries – turning it into a must-attend event of the year
- Creativity – Our 2020 Conference offers masterful compilation of highly relevant and impactful events to ensure holistic support and engagement – Panel conversations on relevant topics, Training sessions inspiring action, Hot Seats featuring success stories, Awards featuring biggest accomplishments, and much more
- Recognition – Help us recognize significant achievements in supplier diversity in Canada
WBE Canada events are highly regarded with over 90% sponsors returning year over year.
About WBE Canada
Women Business Enterprises Canada Council (WBE Canada) is a Canadian nonprofit organization with a mandate to bridge the gap between Corporate and Government buyers and Women Business Enterprises (WBEs). WBE Canada certifies majority-owned, managed, and controlled women’s businesses and provides a range of programs and services to assist WBEs in better accessing business opportunities with major corporations. This includes training and education, through an annual conference, workshops and webinars; mentoring programs and networking. events with like-minded businesswomen and corporate members. WBE Canada also provides its corporate members with forums, tools and techniques to broaden and strengthen their goals. Learn more here.