Call for Speakers: Speaker Applications Now Open for WBE Canada 2020 Annual Conference
WBE Canada (Women Business Enterprises Canada Council) issued call for speakers for its 2020 Annual Conference Supply Chain Innovation <Decoded>. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this year’s conference will be a virtual event held November 9-10th, 2020. Deadline for applications is June 30, 2020.
WBE Canada’s annual conference is the leading event for corporate and government leaders, procurement professionals and women-owned businesses in Canada. This year’s conference will provide an upscale virtual experience featuring innovations in supply chains, opportunities to share best practices and top recommendations for the next decade.
This year’s event will focus on innovations happening in supply chains, their impact on purchasing policies and processes as well as the agility of women owned businesses and their impact on corporations and government organizations. Because Canada, along with the rest of the world, has been in the grip of the Coronavirus Pandemic for most of this year, there are several opportunities to share insights, strategies, supply chain innovations and partnerships that have literally sprung to life because of COVID-19. There are opportunities to submit pre-recorded video submissions, host networking huddles as well as online speaking/panel opportunities.
- Speakers – host your own session, inspire our attendees with relevant topic of interest
- Panelists – participate in panel conversation with other industry experts
- Success Stories – share your success with our attendees, this year’s conference offers “hot seats” opportunity to showcase partnerships between WBEs and Corporate Members
- Moderators – moderate one of our panels by engaging panelists in relevant conversations
- Networking Hosts – become a host of one of our many networking sessions
- Video shorts – submit your short video success story for inclusion in our conference program
About WBE Canada
Women Business Enterprises Canada Council (WBE Canada) is a Canadian nonprofit organization with a mandate to bridge the gap between Corporate and Government buyers and Women Business Enterprises (WBEs). WBE Canada certifies majority-owned, managed, and controlled women’s businesses and provides a range of programs and services to assist WBEs in better accessing business opportunities with major corporations. This includes training and education, through an annual conference, workshops and webinars; mentoring programs and networking. events with like-minded businesswomen and corporate members. WBE Canada also provides its corporate members with forums, tools and techniques to broaden and strengthen their goals.