2014-2015 WBE Canada Board directors elected
The following directors have been elected to serve on the WBE Canada Board 2014-2015
- Lynn A. Boccio, Vice President, Strategic Business & Diversity Relations, Avis Budget Group
- Michael Bourne, Senior Manager, Procurement Business Operations, Controls, Supplier Diversity and Ombudsman, IBM Canada Ltd.
- Reginald E. Humphrey, Supplier Diversity Manager, General Motors
- Marcel Kampen, Head of Sourcing, RBC Royal Bank
- Michelle Pockey, Partner and National Chair, Professional Women’s Network, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
- Debra Quade, Associate Manager, Supplier Diversity, Kellogg Company
- Serge Sauvé, Director, Global Procurement, Merck
- Marcia Seymour, Senior Manager, Procurement Corporate Responsibility, TD Bank Group
- Tamara Sakota Sr. Director, Merchandising Micro Space & Item File, Wal-Mart Canada Corp.
- Indy Sian, Director of Procurement Strategy, TELUS
- Dora Silva-Bolanos, Regional Contractor, Exchange Operations Lead, Accenture
- Andy Thompson, VP IPD Procurement & NA Product Sourcing, Alcatel-Lucent