Women’s Day with WBE Canada
March 8 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm EST
Women’s Day with WBE Canada is a half day virtual event celebrating and recognizing Canadian women leaders in business, supply chains and communities. In spite of continuing challenges, we are seeing progress and we want to celebrate and map out how we continue to move forward towards an equitable world. Our third annual event will focus on important topics like status of women entrepreneurship in Canada, latest trends in supplier diversity and exciting new opportunities for the ecosystem.
As the world celebrates International Women’s Day, we are excited to bring our community together and highlight important conversations as we aim to inform, challenge and inspire. Join us on March 8th at 1-4pm ET and participate in discussions on progress being made on diversity, equity and inclusion in supply chains and the impact on Canadian women-owned businesses.
Who should attend:
- Women-owned business owners and their team members
- Corporations and government organizations
- Women organizations and councils
- Champions and supporters of women-owned businesses
- Silvia Pencak, President & CEO, WBE Canada
- Margaret Hudson, President & CEO, Burnbrae Farms
- Dr. Wendy Cukier, Professor Toronto Metropolitan University, Founder and Director, Diversity Institute
- Barb Orser, Full Professor, Deloitte Professor, University of Ottawa Telfer School of Management
- Jamie Crump, President, The Richwell Group
- More to be announced
Sessions to be announced soon.
Registration for this half-day event is FREE.
Don’t forget to invite your team and your clients to help them learn more about supplier diversity and WBE certification while celebrating this important occasion.