- This event has passed.
WBE Meetup: How to Pitch Your Business
October 19, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
Calling all Certified WBEs!
Do you need to fine-tune your “Pitch”? Want to make sure you’re ready to put your messaging at the forefront during the ‘Business Roundtables’ that are happening at next month’s Annual Conference? Make every networking opportunity your finest by being part of this month’s WBE Meetup and join members of SAC and your WBE peers to discuss best practices, innovative ideas and tips to make your “Pitch” count.
Join us on October 19th at 4 p.m. EST to discuss best practices of Pitching your business. Learn the answers the following questions and more…
- Should I have a PowerPoint? Or should I prepare like I am presenting on Dragons’ Den?
- What questions will they ask me?
- How do I overcome objections?
- How do I stand out above the competition and the noise?
- How do I deliver a powerful presentation where I get a YES?
Hosted by: Supplier Advisory Committee (SAC)
Questions? No registration link? Email/call Michelle Bianchi