WBE Meet & Pitch: Information Technology
March 29 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
Join us for an exclusive virtual networking event designed to connect Certified Women-Owned Businesses (WBEs) in the Information Technology category with Corporate Member organization procurement professionals interested in sourcing from WBE suppliers in this category. This event provides a unique opportunity for WBEs to pitch their business directly to potential buyers in a targeted and efficient manner.
During the event, each WBE will have a TOTAL of 10 minutes for the opportunity to:
- Deliver a short pitch (recommended 1-2 minutes) to share their capabilities, products or services, and unique value proposition
- Q&A session with the Corporate Members
Who should attend:
- Certified WBEs that sell Information Technology products or services in the subcategories listed below. BY INVITATION ONLY. Only 14 spots are available – first come first served.
- Corporate Members interested in purchasing products or services from WBEs in categories listed below.
- Artificial Intelligence
- 12:45 – Tech set up for Corporate Member representatives
- 1:00 – Introduction and Logistics
- 1:05 – WBE Pitches
- 2:20 – BREAK
- 2:35 – WBE Pitches
- 3:55 – Closing Remarks
If you have any questions contact our Events team.