- This event has passed.
WBE Canada Meetup
January 19 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm EST
New Year – New Plan!
Last year was tough – but that doesn’t mean we have to continue the trend. With a little strategic planning, 2021 can be a turn-around year!
Please join us for the first WBE meetup of 2021 on Jan 19th at 4 PM ET, where we tap into some of the most strategic WBE minds to discuss how to create an annual business plan and how to make sure that we are executing effectively.
We will discuss the following:
- What an effective business plan looks like
- Who needs to be involved in the planning and how to run a planning meeting
- What is included in the business plan
- How to identify goals and OKR’s
- Technology that makes planning easier to track
- How often to check in on the plan
- How to hold ourselves accountable
- And, how to change course when things are not working out
Please come equipped with your experience – the good, the bad, and the ugly! Be willing to share your business planning strategies, your successes and your failures. Come with your questions, your challenges and your willingness to learn something new!
Kim Ades, host of our WBE Meetups will be facilitating the conversation and interviewing some of our very own WBE Certified Suppliers for their input.
To enable meaningful conversations, spots are very limited. Only register if you know you are able to join us.
(Valid WBE Certification or Corporate/Government Membership is required!)
Hosted by: Supplier Advisory Committee
Questions? No registration link? Email/call Michelle Bianchi