- This event has passed.
2021 WBE Canada Annual Conference: Moving Forward Together
November 9, 2021 - November 10, 2021
2021 VIRTUAL ANNUAL CONFERENCE IS COMING!
WBE Canada’s Annual Conference is Canada’s leading event bringing together corporate and government leaders, procurement professionals and women-owned businesses to connect, inspire and celebrate achievements in supplier diversity. After months of reacting and adjusting to change, this year’s conference looks forward, bringing together champions from both sides of the supplier diversity conversation to share what we’ve learned, the best practices that we’ve adopted and what we must do to build for the future together.
This year we are delivering our conference ONLINE – to keep our community safe and healthy while still providing necessary training, networking and business conversation opportunities.
(Certified WBEs & Corporate Members only – Includes Tradeshow option)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Women-Owned Businesses – Network and meet with corporate & government leaders and procurement professionals. Connect with potential partners and suppliers. Discover latest strategies to scale up & grow your business.
- Corporate and Government Buyers & Leaders – Witness the impact caused by engaging women-owned businesses in your organization and discover best strategies to leverage them in your supply chain.
- Champions of Women Business Enterprises – Discover how supplier diversity is helping women-owned businesses scale up and thrive and how you as a champion can support the growth of Canadian Women Business Enterprises.
5 REASONS TO ATTEND
- LEARN – new and innovative business strategies to stay relevant during changing times, supplier diversity trends for the near future and much more
- CONNECT – with procurement and supplier diversity professionals, industry leaders who will share real-life examples and best practices
- BE INSPIRED – by women entrepreneurs and corporate and government professionals leading the way in supplier diversity
- DISCOVER – the opportunities that have been created since the beginning of the pandemic and how to make the most of them
- MEET – those leading the conversations about the vital role supplier diversity will play in the recovery and growth of the Canadian and global economies