Tech Industry Roundtables
September 16 @ 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm EDT
SAVE THE DATE!
The Women Business Enterprises Canada Council (WBE Canada) invites you to its upcoming Tech Industry Roundtables event organized in online format designed to facilitate connections and conversations between women-owned businesses and corporate buyers.
This event serves to connect certified Women Business Enterprises (WBEs) with buyers from companies in the Technology and Telecommunications industry, offering a great opportunity for networking, learning, professional development and connections between certified diverse suppliers and corporations wanting to diversify their supply chains.
To be confirmed – this event will be delivered in online format.
This event is open exclusively to WBE Canada Certified women-owned businesses until April 1, 2020 at which time registration will be extended to other certified suppliers. Our Corporate Members are bringing 2-4 buyers each to this closed-door event to grow supplier diversity awareness across the organization and encourage introductions and connections between buyers and certified WBEs.
- Build meaningful relationships with purchasing representatives and women business owners
- Experience the impressive network of corporations that partner with WBE Canada
- Hear from supplier diversity professionals from top technology and telecommunications companies about the trends and opportunities for diverse suppliers servicing this industry
- Meet one-on-one with corporate buyers at the “Meet the Buyer” session (certified WBEs only)
- Complete 6 months of prospecting in one day
Who Should Attend
- WBE Canada Certified Women-Owned Business Representatives interested in strategic business and developing professional business relationships within the technology and telecommunications industry
- Supplier diversity and purchasing representatives of corporations and government entities working in or focusing on the technology industry
We look forward to seeing you there!
WBE Canada Team