- This event has passed.
Tech and Telecom Industry Roundtables
April 5 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
Workplace interruptions. Event cancellations. Supply chain disruptions.
We get it. Building connections during these difficult times is challenging for everyone.
This is why we’re hosting Tech and Telecom Roundtables – a must-attend event to bring buyers and suppliers together in the TECH AND TELECOM sectors.
Our 2022 Tech and Telecom Industry Roundtables are open to:
- Certified WBEs with products or services of interest to our Corporate Member organizations in the Tech and Telecom sectors
- Corporate Member organizations in the Tech and Telecom sectors ready to engage with women-owned businesses in their supply chain
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN:
- Build meaningful relationships with purchasing representatives and WBEs
- Experience the impressive network of corporations and organizations that partner with WBE Canada
- Hear from supplier diversity professionals from top companies about the trends and opportunities for diverse suppliers
- Meet one-on-one with corporate buyers
- Complete 6 months of prospecting in one day
- 1:00-2:00pm ET – Supplier Diversity Meeting (Invitation only – exclusively for Members, limit of 2 per company)
- 2:00-2:45pm ET – Tech & Telecom Industry Update
- 2:45-3:00pm ET – Break
- 3:00-4:30pm ET – Buyer/Supplier Roundtables (rooms hosted by each organization separately)
- 4:30-4:45pm ET – Closing remarks
Sample categories of interest
IT reseller space of hardware and software, Human Resources, Professional services, Finance & insurance IT: Infrastructure / Hardware (workstation, server, IaaS & PaaS, equipment, etc.), Software (licences, subscription, etc.), Professional services (application development, application support, etc.), Maintenance & support, Cybersecurity Sales & Marketing: Marketing (market research, surveys, analytics, branding, promotional material, public relations, communications, etc.), Media placement (prints, etc.), Customer care (billing, credit, debt collection, door to door, etc.), Consulting and Software application skills such as SAP Hana, Salesforce, Workforce.
Sales end March 30 or when sold out