- This event has passed.
Supplying Professional Services to the Government of Canada
August 24 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EDT
The Government of Canada buys billions of dollars worth of goods and services each year to help deliver programs and services to Canadians. Procurement Assistance Canada would like to help your company do business with the federal government.
This webinar focuses on the acquisition of professional services with topics including:
- Overview of contracting process
- Registering in supplier databases
- Searching for business opportunities
- Professional services methods of supply
- Bidding on opportunities
- Obtaining security clearances
This webinar is open to all women-owned and other diverse businesses
Meet the Speaker:
Stephane Champagne is a supply specialist with Procurement Assistance Canada (PAC) In the National Capital region. With PAC, Stephane engages with the supplier community to help them to better understand how the federal government buys goods and services in an effort to make it easier for smaller businesses to bid on federal contracting opportunities.
- August 24
- 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EDT
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- b2b, business, business growth, business women, canada, Canadian women, corporate social responsibility, government, PAC, Procurement Assistance Canada, social procurement, supply chain, training, WBE Canada, WBE Canada certification, women entrepreneurs, women-owned business
- Online Event
- WBE Canada
- View Organizer Website