- This event has passed.
Supplier Diversity Day: Vancouver
July 27, 2022 @ 11:30 am - 4:00 pm PDT
Supplier Diversity Alliance Canada (SDAC) invites you to Supplier Diversity Day: Vancouver on July 27, 2022.
We are looking forward to supporting corporate & government professionals in their efforts to diversify their supply chains as well as facilitate introductions between buyers and diverse suppliers.
Who should join us:
- Corporate and government professionals interested in learning more about supplier diversity and connecting with diverse suppliers
- Diverse suppliers, specifically representatives of women-owned, LGBTQ2+, people with disabilities and veteran-owned businesses (with or without certification)
- Stay on top of trends and developments in supplier diversity
- Get inspired by what other organizations are doing to diversify their supply chain
- Expand your business network – meet diverse businesses, corporate and government leaders in local supply chains and other leaders
(All times are in Pacific time zone)
- 11:30 am – 12:00 pm – Registration & Networking
- 11:45 am – 12:30 pm – Lunch
- 12:30 pm – 12:45 pm – Welcome & Sponsor Remarks
- 1:00 pm – 1:45 pm – Supplier Diversity Panel discussion
- 1:45 pm – 2:00 pm – Break
- 2:00 pm – 3:45 pm – Sourcing Roundtables
- 3:45 pm – 4:00 pm – Closing Remarks
Participating “buying” organizations
- BC Lottery Corporation
- Canada Post
- PSPC (Government of Canada)
- Turner Construction
- Vancouver Fraser Port Authority
We can’t wait to have you join us!
Limited seats available. Get yours now!
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
VIP Session focusing on how to develop supplier diversity strategy is in the morning, please email email@example.com for access
Supplier Diversity Alliance Canada (SDAC)
The Supplier Diversity Alliance Canada (SDAC) was established in 2016 with the intention of advancing supplier diversity in Canada. The SDAC is composed of four national supplier diversity councils that specialize in certifying diverse suppliers – Women Business Enterprises Canada Council (WBE Canada), Canadian Aboriginal, Minority Council Canada (CAMSC), Canadian LGBT+ Chamber of Commerce (CGLCC) and Inclusive Workplace and Supply Council of Canada (IWSCC).
Collaborating and aligning efforts in key areas, the SDAC strives to improve economic opportunities for diverse certified suppliers from across the country, while assisting the various stakeholders in achieving their collective mandates. SDAC focuses on three core activities: Advocacy, Research, and Learning. The SDAC supports and informs governments, businesses and key stakeholders on the importance of inclusive procurement policies and practices through supplier diversity, leading to value with economic growth and social impact.