- This event has passed.
StrikeUP 2021: Digital Conference for Women Entrepreneurs
March 4 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm EST
StrikeUP 2021, hosted by Northumberland Community Futures Development Corporation (CFDC) and supported by the Government of Canada through FedDev Ontario’s Women Entrepreneurship Strategy (WES) Ecosystem Fund, is a free virtual conference happening March 4th.
StrikeUP provides an opportunity to learn from globally-renowned Canadian women leaders who share a passion for uniting and strengthening women entrepreneurs and women-led networks. From successful business founders to leading experts across the areas of mental health and marketing, to mentor meet-ups and networking, StrikeUP allows for an invaluable learning experience and forum to build the skills of women entrepreneurs to help them lead Canada’s economic recovery and put women entrepreneurs at the forefront.
StrikeUP would be ideal for: women entrepreneurs, looking to scale or grow their current business. Those committed to professional development, growing their skills and networking with like-minded individuals will benefit the most from the conference.
- Showcases Canada’s Top Talent and women entrepreneurs, industry leading Mentors and provides a united platform for our WES Ecosystem Partners.
- Offers a power packed customizable agenda filled with 20 + Visionary and Expert Speakers with names such as Manjit Minhas founder of the 10th largest brewery in the world and co-star of CBC’s Dragons’ Den and Amber Mac Digital Innovation speaker and co-host of Marketing Disrupted and the AI effect.
- Will be delivered with simultaneous French translations.
- Will be delivered with simultaneous and deaf interpretations and accommodations.
- Streamed content is available for one year on the conference website for all registered attendees.