SDAC Supplier Diversity Summit
January 26 - January 27
Moving Forward: Supplier Diversity and the Road to Recovery
This year’s virtual event will take place January 26 & 27, presented by Kellogg Company, and will focus on continuing on the path forward for supplier diversity, and leveraging supplier diversity as a tool for continued economic recovery. Over the two half-day sessions, SDAC will be hosting keynote addresses, fireside discussions, educational panels, and networking opportunities.
A key component of the event will be the corporate roundtables. These roundtables, presented in a virtual format, are an opportunity for certified diverse suppliers to meet with corporate and government representatives to provide networking opportunity.
- 11:30 am – 11:45 am: Greetings from Supplier Diversity Alliance Canada
- 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm: Keynote Address: Kellogg’s
- 12:45 pm – 1:15 pm: Fireside Chat: Academic Speaker
- 1:30 pm – 2:15 pm: Panel Discussion: Corporate Diversity Champions
- 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm: Business-to-Business networking
- 12:30 pm – 12:45 pm: Discussion with Supplier Diversity Alliance Canada
- 12:45 pm – 1:15 pm: Keynote Address: Economic Update
- 1:30 pm – 2:00 pm: Fireside Chat: Political Speaker
- 2:15 pm – 3:00 pm: Panel Discussion: Certified Supplier Champions
- 3:15 pm – 5:00 pm: Corporate – Supplier Roundtables
Cost: Certified supplier $50 | Other $75
Supplier Diversity Alliance Canada (SDAC) is partnership of four Canadian supplier diversity councils – Women Business Enterprises Canada Council (WBE Canada), Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Council (CAMSC), Canadian Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (CGLCC) and Inclusive Workplace and Supply Chain Council (IWSCC).