- This event has passed.
Supplier Diversity Accelerator: Primer Workshop
April 27 @ 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
Join us on April 27th for a half-day online workshop “Supplier Diversity Accelerator: Backstage Primer” designed to move your supplier diversity program to its next level through learning, experience sharing and open conversations. This program is open to all Member organizations enrolled in the Supplier Diversity Accelerator Program.
- 12:30 – 1:00 pm ET – Open Networking
- 1:00 – 1:10 pm ET – Welcome and Introductory Remarks by Catherine Grosz, Membership Manager, WBE Canada
- 1:10 – 1:50 pm ET – Backstage Primer: Primary Cast Members by Jamie Crump, President, The Richwell Group
- 1:50 – 2:00 pm ET – Q&A
- 2:00 – 2:45 pm ET – Backstage Primer: Internal Engagement by Jamie Crump, President, The Richwell Group
- 2:45 – 2:55 pm ET – Q&A
- 2:55 – 3:40 pm ET – Backstage Primer: Source and Sell Everything by Jamie Crump, President, The Richwell Group
- 3:40 – 4:00 pm ET – Q&A and Closing Remarks by Catherine Grosz, Membership Manager, WBE Canada
Invitation was sent to eligible Member organizations (must be enrolled in Accelerator program). Limit of 2 attendees per organization.
Meet the Presenter: Jamie Crump
Jamie Crump has focused her career in strategic sourcing and supplier diversity across a variety of industries including: banking, catastrophic insurance, heavy equipment rental, IT, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, and welding and medical supply.
A frequent speaker at sourcing, supplier diversity and leadership events across the U.S. and Canada, Jamie has also been responsible for strategic sourcing, business services and operations, software development, capacity provisioning, and supplier diversity over the course of her career.
Crump is the author of Backstage Pass: Pulling the Curtain Back on the Business of Supplier Diversity, that takes a look at how supplier diversity interacts with other areas of business or cast members. Termed the missing business strategy, she shows how a supplier diversity business strategy makes a company more competitive and profitable.
Jamie has also served on a number of boards and industry/trade associations. Currently, she is an advisory board member to Diversity Professional, ProcureCon, and Spend Matters.
She is a member of Association for Luxury Suite Directors (ALSD), the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS), Global Business Travel Association (GBTA), Institute for Supply Management (ISM), National Association of Environmental Professionals (NAEP), National Small Business Association (NSBA), and World Commerce and Contracting.
Looking for more information?
Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.