- This event has passed.
Meet the Buyer: IBM
June 5, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
This LIVE virtual event is for Certified WBEs who want to learn about how to do business with “big” business. Join us on May 1st to learn more about IBM, one of our Corporate Members. Bring your questions, we’ll have line open for conversations.
This 1-hour online webinar is an excellent way for Certified WBEs to learn more about corporations they may be targeting with products and services.
What you will learn…
We will focus on the following topics (topics vary based on select Corporate Member supplier diversity program):
- Company information and brief background
- Supplier Diversity policy or guidelines
- Procurement processes
- Categories they purchase
- Information on working with Tier 1 and Tier 2 vendors (if applicable)
- Best way to connect and contact information
- How to best follow up
- Special programs or opportunities available to diverse suppliers
- Tips, best practices, success stories
Certification has its benefits!
This webinar is reserved for our Certified WBE community. Webinars are free but participants must register in advance. Registration link will be emailed to Certified WBEs and posted in our Private LinkedIn group.
Why to join us live…
- Learn more about IBM’s program
- Be the first one to learn about opportunities
- Be the first one to follow up
- Ask questions and get answers LIVE on the call
Can’t join us LIVE? No problem! Send your questions to email@example.com anytime between now and 1 day prior to the call. Call will be recorded and available in our online library – Tools for Growth!