- This event has passed.
Meet the Buyer: Cogeco
June 15 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
This LIVE virtual event is open to any suppliers who want to learn how to do business with Cogeco, one of WBE Canada’s Corporate Members. Bring your questions, we’ll have lines open for conversations.
WBE Canada’s Meet the Buyer online webinars are an excellent way to get first hand information from member corporations they may be targeting with their products and services.
Why should you attend?
We will focus on the following topics:
- Company information and brief background
- Supplier Diversity policy or guidelines
- Procurement processes
- Categories they purchase
- Information on working with Tier 1 and Tier 2 vendors (if applicable)
- Best way to connect and contact information
- How to best follow up
- Special programs or opportunities available to diverse suppliers
- Tips, best practices, success stories
- Live Q&A
- Can’t join us LIVE? No problem! Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org anytime between now and 1 day prior to the call. This call will be recorded and available to certified WBEs (only) in our online library – Toolbox!
Certification has its benefits. This event is open to Certified WBEs and other certified suppliers. Valid certification from WBE Canada, CAMSC, IWSCC, CGLCC or WBE Canada is required to participate.
Meet the Presenters:
Advisor for Sustainable Procurement
Olivia Lafreniere is the Advisor for Sustainable Procurement at Cogeco. She is responsible for the Sustainable Procurement initiatives at Cogeco, including the launch of their new Supplier Diversity Program and their Supplier Engagement initiatives around greenhouse gas emission reductions.
Director of Strategic Sourcing and Sustainable Procurement
Katerine Thériault is the Director of Strategic Sourcing and Sustainable Procurement, with many years of procurement experience at Cogeco. In her current role, she leads the team that builds procurement strategies and finds synergies across Cogeco Business units as well as the Sustainable Procurement initiatives.
Strategic Category Manager
Kathleen Barber is the Strategic Category Manager for the Indirect category at Cogeco with over 20 years of experience in procurement. She is responsible for the procurement of multiple different categories of products and services from HR to fleet and consulting services to name a few.