Meet the Buyer: City of Brampton
May 3 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EDT
This LIVE virtual event is for all certified WBEs who want to learn how to do business with the City of Brampton, a WBE Canada Corporate Member. This is your opportunity to learn about the City of Brampton’s purchasing guidelines and the various procurement opportunities that may be available to you as a certified diverse supplier. Bring your questions, we’ll have lines open for conversations.
WBE Canada’s Meet the Buyer webinars are an excellent way for WBEs to get first hand information from member corporations they may be targeting with their products and services.
Why should you attend?
We will focus on the following topics:
- Company information and brief background
- Supplier Diversity policy or guidelines
- Procurement processes
- Categories they purchase
- Information on working with Tier 1 and Tier 2 vendors (if applicable)
- Best way to connect and contact information
- How to best follow up
- Special programs or opportunities available to diverse suppliers
- Tips, best practices, success stories
- Live Q&A
- Can’t join us LIVE? No problem! Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org anytime between now and 1 day prior to the call. Call will be recorded and available in our online library – Tools for Growth!
Valid WBE Certification is required
Certification has its benefits!
This webinar is open to certified WBEs. Webinars are free but participants must register in advance.
- May 3
- 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EDT
- Event Categories:
- Certified WBE, Training & Development
- Event Tags:
- brampton, business, business growth, business strategies, business women, Canadian women, certified WBE, City of Brampton, corporate member, corporate social responsibility, event, meet the buyer, supplier diversity, support, WBE Canada, WBE Canada certification, webinar, women entrepreneurs, women in business, women-owned business
- Exclusive – Certified WBEs
- Online event + Google Map
- WBE Canada
- View Organizer Website