- This event has passed.
Meet the Buyer: CBRE
January 18 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
This LIVE virtual event is for all women-owned businesses interested in learning about how to do business with CBRE, a global leader in commercial real estate services and a WBE Canada Corporate Member. Bring your questions, we’ll have lines open for conversations.
1 HOUR WEBINAR
This 1-hour online webinar is an excellent way for women entrepreneurs to learn more about corporations they may be targeting with products and services.
Why should you attend?
We will focus on the following topics:
- Company information and brief background
- Supplier Diversity policy or guidelines
- Procurement processes
- Categories they purchase
- Information on working with Tier 1 and Tier 2 vendors (if applicable)
- Best way to connect and contact information
- How to best follow up
- Special programs or opportunities available to diverse suppliers
- Tips, best practices, success stories
- Live Q&A
- Can’t join us LIVE? No problem! Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org anytime between now and 1 day prior to the call. Call will be recorded and available in our online library – Toolbox!
Valid WBE Certification is required
Certification has its benefits!
This webinar is open to certified WBEs. Webinars are free but participants must register in advance.
- January 18
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
- Event Categories:
- Matchmaker, Webinar
- Event Tags:
- business, business growth, cbre, certified WBE, corporate social responsibility, event, meet the buyer, supplier diversity, supply chain, training, WBE Canada, WBE Canada certification, WBE Community, women entrepreneurs, women-owned business
- Online Event
- WBE Canada
- View Organizer Website