- This event has passed.
Lunch & Learn: How To Start Your Supplier Diversity Program
March 5 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
WBE Canada is happy to present “Lunch & Learn: How To Start Your Supplier Diversity Program” an event specifically designed for Corporations interested in learning more about developing and growing a supplier diversity program within their organization.
Join us on March 5, 2020, 12:00-2:00pm – this event is open to all Corporate buyers and leaders interested in developing a program from the ground up.
11:45am – 12:15pm – Registration & Networking
12:15pm – 1:45pm – Lunch & Learn
1:45pm – Closing Remarks
Who should attend
- Corporate leaders excited about championing supplier diversity within their organization
- Corporate buyers interested in learning more about supplier diversity and its benefits
- Procurement leaders interested in learning more about developing a supplier diversity program
- Government buyers who are eager to learn from their corporate counterparts
What you will learn
- Discover the benefits of supplier diversity
- Walk away with key components for developing a strong business case for supplier diversity
- Build your action plan with the first steps to getting your supplier diversity program off the ground
- Real life examples and recommendations from corporations with established supplier diversity programs
- Get your questions answered during Q&A time
Plus, incredible networking opportunity to help you expand your professional network.
Registration is extremely limited – there are only 50 seats available to ensure a focused environment for learning and networking. Claim your seat while they last.
We look forward to seeing you there!
WBE Canada Team
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre
- Toronto, ON Canada
- WBE Canada