Leadership Series: Sustainable Supply Chain
February 21 @ 7:45 am - 4:45 pm EST
With sustainability becoming a global focus, supply chain has attained the status of being the starting point. An organization’s supply chain function can be instrumental in promoting environmental well-being, fair trade practices and human rights. Attend this session to build your sustainability roadmap.
This event is designed for procurement professionals and is eligible for 3 CPD points.
Join this Supply Chain Canada’s event to dive deeper into the topic of sustainability in supply chain.
WBE Canada is happy to host “How Can Supplier Diversity Ensure a Sustainable Supply Chain” panel which will focus on challenges and opportunities through supplier diversity in supply chains. Our panel of experts will discuss the following questions:
- What are the primary drivers of supplier diversity program?
- What are the benefits of inclusive and diverse sourcing chains?
- How do you locate diverse suppliers?
- Where do you start when setting up a supplier diversity program?
- What are the biggest challenges in the supplier diversity space?
- Role of procurement and supply chain in encouraging inclusion
(Use code WBE15 for 15% discount at registration)
We’ll be looking forward to seeing you there!
WBE Canada Team