- This event has passed.
How To Write Proposals To Win Business
April 28, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
This exclusive webinar training for WBE Canada certified suppliers is designed to help Canadian women-owned businesses win more government contracts.
If your business offers services or products commonly procured by government entities, join us to maximize your time and resources.
What you will learn:
- Overview of the public (Government) procurement process procedure in Canada
- The minimum RFQ and RFP fairness, openness and transparency requirements owed to each Proponent/Bidder (or WBE), who participates in a process in our jurisdiction
- The importance of utilizing the question and answer, and addendum processes during the open period process to the WBE’s strategic advantage
- How to respond to requests for clarifications effectively during the evaluation process will be discussed
- Key proposal development writing tips to increase the successfulness of the WBE’s proposal results to both avoid instances of non-compliance and disqualifications, and to achieve higher scores in the evaluation.
- Tips on how WBE’s can be good unsuccessful Proponents and how to request and receive meaningful feedback during debriefs to allow for future success!
- Plus, your questions answered during Q&A time
This is a complimentary training – valid certification with WBE Canada is required to join.
Registration is closed.
Meet Webinar Presenters
Andrea Robinson, B.A., LL.M., PMP., is the President & CEO of Robinson Global Management Inc. (RGM) As founder, Andrea oversees all aspects of leadership and operations, corporate initiatives, expert recruitment, client relations, and knowledge development. She establishes ambitious business goals while spearheading innovative corporate initiatives for diversity, a green mindfulness, and incorporating the ‘think globally’ approach.
As a respected member of the Canadian public procurement community, Andrea’s projects have been vast and include: renewable and demand side energy planning and diversification, water and wastewater treatment plant upgrades, transit, roads and bridges, healthcare systems and hospitals, educational, recreational and international competition facilities, military and secure asset redevelopments.
Doreen Wong, B.A., B.Comm., LL.B, is the Vice President of Robinson Global Management Inc. (RGM). Leveraging over 30 years’ business and legal experience, in both public and private sectors, Doreen is responsible for RGM’s services delivery, quality control, risk management, privacy, and client relationship management. Immediately prior to joining the RGM family as Vice President, Doreen provided senior consulting services with a major construction and management consulting firm, HKA Global (Canada), Inc. (formerly Knowles Canada). Doreen has led multiple significant, high-profile, complex and sensitive procurement specialist and fairness assignments, focusing on Information Technology procurements, on behalf of both public sector and broader public sector clients.
Doreen’s public sector career experience includes her role as Vice President, leading the Project Procurement team at Infrastructure Ontario. In this role, she provided senior leadership in the execution of procurement activities in all phases of the public-private procurement portfolio for the Province of Ontario, as well as in the development of procurement templates and documents, evaluation frameworks, policies and procedures, and vendors of records. Her projects include, jails, courthouses, large I&IT solutions, biosolids management, energy development and planning, transit and healthcare facilities, valued between $200M and $2B CAD.
Robinson Global Management Inc. (RGM) is a WBE Canada certified supplier.