- This event has passed.
How To Start Your Supplier Diversity Program (Workshop)
November 25, 2020
WBE Canada is happy to present a long awaited workshop “How To Start Your Supplier Diversity Program” designed to help organizations interested in developing and growing a supplier diversity program.
Join us on November 25, 2020, 12:00-3:00pm – this event is open to all Corporate buyers and leaders interested in developing a program from the ground up.
Who should attend
- Corporate and government leaders excited about championing supplier diversity within their organization
- Corporate buyers interested in learning more about supplier diversity and its benefits
- Procurement leaders interested in learning more about developing a supplier diversity program
- Government buyers who are eager to learn from their corporate counterparts
What you will learn
- Discover the benefits of supplier diversity
- Walk away with key components for developing a strong business case for supplier diversity
- Build your action plan with the first steps to getting your supplier diversity program off the ground
- Real life examples and recommendations from corporations with established supplier diversity programs
- Get your questions answered during Q&A time
We look forward to supporting your initiative!
WBE Canada Team
President, The Richwell Group
Jamie Crump has focused her career in strategic sourcing and supplier diversity across a variety of industries including: banking, catastrophic insurance, heavy equipment rental, IT, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, and welding and medical supply.
A frequent speaker at sourcing, supplier diversity and leadership events across the U.S. and Canada, Jamie has also been responsible for strategic sourcing, business services and operations, software development, capacity provisioning, and supplier diversity over the course of her career.
Crump is the author of Backstage Pass: Pulling the Curtain Back on the Business of Supplier Diversity, that takes a look at how supplier diversity interacts with other areas of business or cast members. Termed the missing business strategy, she shows how a supplier diversity business strategy makes a company more competitive and profitable.
Jamie has also served on a number of boards and in industry/trade associations. Currently, she is on the Board of Trustees for the National Small Business Association (NSBA), an advisory board member to Diversity Professional, ProcureCon and Spend Matters.
She is a member of Association for Luxury Suite Directors (ALSD), the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS), Global Business Travel Association (GBTA), Institute for Supply Management (ISM), the International Association for Contract & Commercial Management (IACCM), and the National Association for Women Business Owners (NAWBO).