High Pressure Communication for Business
October 17 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Save the date!
Communicate clearly, concisely and with conviction, despite any stress of high-pressure performance.
Workshop sessions develop WBE’s in high pressure leadership skills that encompass both
internal and external communications
- Creating action plans with follow-through to keep organizations on track with goals
- Increasing creativity through diverse and authentic expression in the workplace
- Driving innovative corporate marketing strategies through an engaged workforce
- Motivating employee productivity and retention
- Impacting customer loyalty and engagement through social and traditional media
- Developing senior leadership in communication skills that encompass corporate internal and external venues, including: television, radio, corporate videos, and social media platforms
This 1/2 day communication workshop is geared to challenge you while under pressure as a business leader. Whether it’s:
- selling to a corporate buyer
- a producer interviewing you on CNN
- a presentation to your management team to increase your budget
- a town hall meeting to share a new company initiative
- conducting a Facebook Live to engage your social reach
- firing an employee
- presenting in a sales or diversity video for your company
- participating on a live panel that engages an audience
- or inspiring a philanthropist to give to your charity
Critically Analyze | Creatively Problem Solve | Strategically Articulate
Who is Dr. Shawne Duperon
With her PhD in gossip, numerous EMMY® awards and social media reach topping 120 million per month, Dr. Shawne Duperon is considered by many to be one of the most innovative consultants and speakers on communication today.
From London, to Athens, to Munich, to across North America, Dr. Shawne educates corporations, universities, governments and entrepreneurs, on how to effectively communicate resulting in transformed workplace cultures, increasing engagement, retention and loyalty. Her popular and progressive conversations on forgiveness as a leadership tool, amplify inclusion and respect in the workplace.
Her case study is Project Forgive, a non-profit and non-religious educational foundation that reaches millions in social media and tens of thousands in her Facebook Live Broadcasts.
You’ve seen this Six-Time EMMY® winner featured in major media including: CNN, ABC, Inc. Magazine, The Wall Street Journal and USA Today.
As a scholar, Dr. Shawne’s expertise is leading-edge. Applying gossip theory, she implemented strategies that caused Project Forgive to go viral, garnering an endorsement from Archbishop Desmond Tutu and the honor of a 2016 Nobel Peace Prize Nomination for her work on global forgiveness.
Share with others…