- This event has passed.
Growing Your Business Through Supplier Diversity
August 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Are you a Canadian business woman looking to scale up your business and land contracts with large corporations?
Join us on August 19th for a complimentary workshop “Growing Your Business Through Supplier Diversity” as we help you navigate large corporate supply chains and opportunities they offer to SMEs.
During this information-packed webinar you will learn:
- The opportunities for women owned businesses in large corporate supply chains
- Top 4 reasons why corporations choose smaller firms over large suppliers
- How to connect with corporate buyers to peak their interest
- Three tools to move your business forward in 2020
- Your questions about 2020 WBE Canada Conference answered
Seats are limited! Claim your complimentary seat while they last!
We look forward to connecting with you!
WBE Canada Team
Meet Silvia Pencak
Silvia Pencak is President of WBE Canada, a Canadian non-profit organization certifying women-owned businesses and opening the doors to corporate & government supply chains under supplier diversity programs across North America.
Silvia has over 20 years of leadership experience in the nonprofit and business environment, leading transformational projects and teams. She is regularly called a Juggernaut – accelerating the speed of change. Her diverse international background spearheading successful initiatives gives her a wealth of experience to lead supplier diversity to its next level to support Canadian women owned businesses.