Government-to-Business (G2B) Information Fair and Workshops
November 22 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm EST
Join CBO at the Government-to-Business (G2B) Information Fair and Workshops on Thursday, November 22, 2018 in Oakville.
The G2B Information Fair will offer businesses a chance to engage with government officials, participate in workshops, and learn about government programs and services for businesses.
This one-day affair is the perfect place to learn about government supports in place to help with starting or growing a business. Organized by the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, the fair will offer workshops on selling to governments, government programs and services, and more.
- 10:30-11:15 – OSME – Doing Business with Government of Canada
- 11:15-12:00 – MGCS – Doing Business with the Government of Ontario
- 11:45-12:15 – HCPG – Doing Business with the Halton Co-Operative Purchasing Group
- 12:00-12:30 – CBO – Government Programs and Services for Entrepreneurs
- 1:15-1:45 – PSPC – How To Obtain a Security Clearance
- 1:30-2:00 – SC – Employment Insurance Special Benefits for Self-Employed People
- 1:45-2:15 – NRC-IRAP – Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP)
- 2:00-2:30 – CIPO – Intellectual Property: What’s in it for you?
- 2:15-2:45 – IDEaS – Innovation for Defence Excellence and Security
- 2:30-3:00 – Sheridan College – Working with Sheridan College: How we can help your business & HalTech – Halton Regional Innovation Centre
- 2:45-3:15 – To Be Confirmed
The fair is FREE; however, registration is mandatory.
Ensure to provide a correct email address as updates will be sent in advance. Workshops will be delivered in English.
Please contact the event organizer for service in French at 1-800-668-5378 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please share this event…