- This event has passed.
Financial Industry Roundtables
February 16 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm EST
Workplace interruptions. Event cancellations. Supply chain disruptions.
We get it. Building connections in these difficult times is challenging for everyone.
This is why we are hosting Financial Industry Roundtables – a must-attend event to bring together buyers and suppliers in the FINANCIAL sector.
Our 2022 Financial Industry Roundtable is open to…
- Certified WBEs with products or services of interest to our Corporate Member organizations in the financial sector
- Corporate Member organizations in the Financial sector ready to engage women-owned businesses in their supply chain
Claim your seat to experience…
- Accelerated learning – Discover latest updates from Financial supply chains
- Accelerated action – Learn proven tips from WBEs who are doing business successfully within the financial sector
- Accelerated connections – Meet the buyers and pitch your business product or service to them
- Accelerated results – Complete 6 months of sales prospecting in one day
- 1:00 – 1:50 pm ET – Financial Industry Forum – Closed-door meeting for supplier diversity leaders in the Financial sector (Invitation only!)
- 1:50 – 2:00 pm ET – Break
- 2:00 – 2:10 pm ET – Official Event Start: Welcome Remarks
- 2:10 – 2:50 pm ET – Financial Industry Update – the latest updates from the supply chains in the financial industry and WBEs doing business within this sector
- 2:50 – 3:00 pm ET – Break
- 3:00 – 4:30 pm ET – Buyer/Supplier Roundtables
- Participating buying organizations: BDC, BMO, Home Trust, RBC, Sun Life, TD Bank
- Participating suppliers from the following councils: CAMSC, CGLCC and WBE Canada
- 4:30 – 4:45 pm ET – Closing remarks