- This event has passed.
FCA’s 21st Annual Supplier Diversity MatchMaker
September 17 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm EDT
FCA will host its 21st Annual Supplier Diversity MatchMaker Event on September 17, 2020, beginning at 9 a.m.ET.
The event will provide diverse supplier businesses access to FCA Tier 1 suppliers as well as an opportunity to network with FCA buyers. This event will also provide educational seminars to support business growth and provide access to several Michigan-based diversity councils and chambers of commerce to cultivate networking and business development.
Suppliers have the opportunity to host exhibit space with other suppliers attendees visiting them to network, and share capabilities for a potential business opportunity match. Each exhibitor will be able to build out their own virtual booth. Each virtual booth can have a maximum of three representatives and include:
- Supplier leadership contact information
- Description of their company, products and/or services
- Any downloadable product information or presentations
- A copy of their minority certification certificate
- Exhibitors must designate if they are a “Direct Materials” or “Indirect Services” supplier as well as identify their business based on certification as (where relevant): for our WBEs it’s WBE – Women Business Enterprise
- Exhibitors: $500 per company
- Attendees: $50 per person
Exhibitor registration closes on September 5, 2020
Attendee registration closes on September 10, 2020