- This event has passed.
Webinar: The Profitable Networker
October 16, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
The Profitable Networker: Making The Most Out Of Events
with Nicole Wipp
Certified WBE Business Skills Development – Online training for certified WBEs.
Are you leveraging business events – such as the ones offered by WBE Canada – into long term business relationships, that help you massively grow your business and income?
In this power-packed webinar, experienced entrepreneur and WBE-certified business owner Nicole Wipp will discuss:
- Three major reasons why people are not successful at developing networking into a source of revenue (and how you can avoid this!)
- The number one mistake people make in networking (this mistake is pervasive and problematic – and you may be surprised to discover that you, too, are doing it!)
- Discover the four steps to networking success
- Why managing your energy at events is absolutely crucial to your success (and tips on how to do it, especially if you’re not a natural extrovert!)
- The ONE absolutely necessary skill you must develop to make networking profitable
Webinar information will be emailed to all certified WBEs and is also available in our Private LinkedIn group for certified WBEs.
If you are not certified, click here to learn more about the benefits of certification with WBE Canada.
Meet Nicole Wipp
Nicole Wipp is a business, marketing and team-building expert, specializing in instilling entrepreneurial processes and mindset in organizations large and small. Her advice has been featured in numerous publications, including Inc., Forbes, Entrepreneur, Thrive Global, Fierce CEO, and more, and she’s been a featured speaker at numerous business and healthcare related events both locally and nationally. As an entrepreneur and attorney licensed to practice law in both Michigan and Hawaii, Nicole runs several profitable companies, where she’s been in business with multi-six and seven figure profitability for over a decade. Her consulting and training firm, The Results Catalyst, is an authorized partner for Everything DiSC™ and the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ and is certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). Nicole’s clients range from solopreneurs to companies with thousands of employees.