- This event has passed.
Canada’s Digital Marketplace
February 25 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm EST
Canada is facing ‘mission critical’ times to drive economic recovery for all Canadians – especially Canadian tech small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
Starting with a launch event on November 19, 2020 (video recap) which addressed TECH and GOV driving Canada’s prosperity, Technation is now hosting a second event in the series to demonstrate the power of B2B and B2Gov to drive Canada’s economic recovery on February 25, 2021.
B2B & B2Gov benefits:
- SMEs and Large Enterprise: How to partner to leverage business opportunity.
- SME and Scale-Ups showcase innovation to large enterprise and government.
- Large enterprise – access innovation and solutions for today’s challenges.
- B2Gov – Update on SSC Agile procurement & Scale Up initiative.
- Case studies and models of successful b2b and b2gov challenges and joint ventures.
- Expo showcase of technology innovators of all sizes and types.
The Digital Marketplace is a must-attend event for Canadian tech SMEs, large enterprise and all levels of government and will include keynote speakers, three panel discussions, a speed networking session and an innovation trade show.
Ticket Price – $35