- This event has passed.
Finding Opportunities on CanadaBuys – Live Demo
April 26 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
Have you considered the federal government as a client? Have you wondered how to participate in the approx. 24 billion dollars’ worth of contracts annually? Join us for a live demonstration on how to navigate Canadabuys and explore if making the Government of Canada a potential client is right for your business.
This webinar provides an overview and demonstration of the CanadaBuys website’s key features and functions, including how to:
- Search for tenders, contract history and standing offers and supply arrangements
- Follow opportunities to keep informed about new tender notices and amendments
- Find additional sources of information for suppliers
Meet the Presenter:
Kris started his career with the public service in 2014 after graduating from the University of Lethbridge. His experience comes from 8 years of federal procurement with the Department of National Defence, eventually working as the Acting Head of Procurement for the Suffield Research Center at Defence Research and Development Canada. During his time at DND, Kris has procured all types of goods and services, from large scale food and beverage purchases for CFB Suffield, training services for public servants, and scientific research equipment. Now Kris spends his days helping small and medium sized Canadian businesses understand the challenging world of government procurement.
- April 26
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
- Event Categories:
- Certified WBE, Pathfinder, Public, Training & Development
- Event Tags:
- business growth, business strategies, corporate social responsibility, event, OPO, PAC, procurement, support, tips, training, WBE Canada, WBE Canada certification, WBE Community, webinar, women entrepreneurs, women-owned business
- Online Event
- WBE Canada
- View Organizer Website