Breakfast with Brands®: Cross-Border Connection
March 21 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am CDT
WBE Canada’s Breakfast with Brands events are designed to be educational and informative, providing greater access to procurement networks for women-owned businesses looking to succeed in corporate supply chains. Our Cross-Border Connection event is run in sync with WBENC’s National Conference (March 21-23) and is designed to connect Canadian women-owned businesses to US corporate buyers. Some Canadian buyers join us as well.
The Women Business Enterprises Canada Council (WBE Canada) will bring together women owned businesses, corporate and government supplier diversity and procurement professionals. This event will address the needs of emerging and established business owners.
This is an opportunity for exceptional B2B networking. WBE Canada certified women owned businesses get to leverage their certification and women-owned businesses new to supplier diversity to discover its benefits and potential.
- Build meaningful relationships with purchasing representatives and women-owned businesses
- Experience the impressive network of corporations and organizations that partner with WBE Canada
- Meet one-on-one with corporate buyers during “Meet the Buyer” roundtables
- Complete 6 months of sales prospecting in a one day
Who Should Attend
- WBE Canada Certified Women-Owned Businesses
- Supplier diversity and purchasing representatives of corporations and government entities looking to diversify their supply chain and buy from Canadian women-owned businesses
- WBE Canada’s Partner organizations
- Women who are interested in strategic business partnerships and developing professional business relationships in the US
- 8:00 – 8:45am – Registration & Networking (Breakfast included)
- 8:45 – 8:55am – Welcome & Opening Remarks by Silvia Pencak, President & CEO, WBE Canada
- 8:55 – 9:05am – Remarks
- 9:05 – 10:35am – Meet the Buyer: Sourcing Roundtables
- 10:35 – 10:40am – Closing Remarks & Wrap Up
To be announced soon – Stay tuned!