- This event has passed.
Building Your Business Plan
June 16, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Calling all Certified WBEs!
Are you looking for ways to create a business plan that is effective and stands out? Or struggling to make one?
WBE Canada in conjunction with BMO Financial Group brings this unique opportunity to our certified WBE Community to help WBEs understand the importance of building a strong Business Plan.
During this workshop you will learn…
- What are the important elements to include in a business plan?
- What financial information must be shared and why?
- What do Financial Institutions consider when assessing risk for lending?
- What sources of financing are best given my stage of business?
- Should I consider short term or long term financing?
- What is the best way for me to work effectively with my banker?
Time will be allotted to Q&A as well.
Hurry up and claim your ticket TODAY!
About the Speaker
Jazmine Miller is the Relationship Manager at BMO Financial Group and moved to Canada to pursue a career in wealth management and finance 9 years ago. She is an artist, writer and a voracious reader. Originally from California, she grew up in a family of entrepreneurs and is deeply passionate about the development and success of small businesses.
Her career in Canada has been primarily focused on small to medium sized businesses and helping them find financing to fit their unique needs and growth plans. She has connected with thousands of businesses throughout the country of all industries and looks forward to seeing the resilience, passion, and strength that Canadian small businesses will continue to have over the coming years.