Breakfast with Brands: Cross-Border Connection
June 25 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am EDT
WBE Canada’s Breakfast with Brands events are designed to be educational and informative, providing greater access to procurement networks for women-owned businesses looking to succeed in corporate supply chains. Our Cross-Border Connection event is run in sync with WBENC’s National Conference & Business Fair and is designed to connect Canadian women-owned businesses to US corporate buyers. Some of Canadian buyers join us as well.
The Women Business Enterprises Canada Council (WBE Canada) will bring together women owned businesses, corporate and government supplier diversity and procurement professionals. This event will address the needs of emerging and established business owners.
This is an opportunity for exceptional B2B networking. This is an exceptional opportunity for WBE Canada certified women owned businesses to leverage their certification and women-owned businesses new to supplier diversity to discover its benefits and potential.
- Build meaningful relationships with purchasing representatives and women business owners
- Experience the impressive network of corporations and organizations that partner with WBE Canada
- Meet one-on-one with corporate buyers at the “Meet the Buyer” session
- Complete 6 months of sales prospecting in a one day
Who Should Attend
- WBE Canada Certified Women Owned Businesses
- Supplier diversity and purchasing representatives of corporations and government entities looking to diversify their supply chain and buy from Canadian women-owned businesses
- WBE Canada’s Partner organizations
- Women who are interested in strategic business and developing professional business relationships in the US
8:30 – 9:00am – Registration & Networking (Breakfast included)
9:00 – 9:05am – Welcome & Latest Updates from WBE Canada
9:05 – 9:15am – Introduction to Round Tables
9:15 – 10:50am – Meet the Buyer: Sourcing Round Tables
- High-level introductions between women-owned businesses and corporate & government buyers.
- Corporations – come prepared to meet potential new business-ready suppliers
- Women-owned businesses – come prepared to pitch your business and learn more about procurement processes and vendor requirements
10:50 – 11:00am – Wrap-Up
Table Hosts & Guests
- ABC Technologies
- TD Bank
We’ll post additional corporations as they are confirmed.
PS: To maximize the benefits for your organization, please also register for WBENC conference.