- This event has passed.
Breakfast with Brands: Automotive Industry
March 26 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EDT
IMPORTANT: Due to latest updates related to COVID-19, we have transformed this year’s event into an online event in order to continue to provide opportunities to our WBEs to connect with buyers in the Auto sector. Please read below.
This is a new format for us and we are excited to take advantage of the connected world. To ensure a positive and successful experience for all participants, instructions were sent to all registered WBEs and participating Corporate representatives.
- Mar.23 – Schedules and contact list published
- Mar.18 – Agenda updated. Last day for WBE registration.
- Mar.13 – Meeting confirmations started
- Mar.12 – All event registrations were refunded and participants are encourage to cancel their bookings. Each certified WBE company will have opportunity to pitch their product/solution to 2-3 corporations. Updated instructions were sent to all WBE and corporate participants
- Mar.9 – Registration was closed to prevent further WBE registrations – our registration was FULL for online event format. Michelle Bianchi is managing the waitlist in case additional spots are open. If you are a certified WBE interesting in participating in this event, email her to be added to the waitlist.
- 8:30 – 9:25am – Meeting 1: General Motors
- 9:40 – 10:35am – Meeting 2: TOYOTA
- 10:50 – 11:45am – Meeting 3: Magna International
- 12:20 – 1:15pm – Meeting 4: Ford
- 1:30 – 2:25pm – Meeting 5: FCA
- 2:40 – 3:35pm – Meeting 6: ABC Technologies
- 3:50 – 4:45pm – Meeting 7: Flex N’Gate
- Build meaningful relationships with purchasing representatives and women business owners
- Experience the impressive network of corporations that partner with WBE Canada
- Hear from supplier diversity professionals from top automotive companies about the trends and opportunities for diverse suppliers servicing automotive industry
- Meet one-on-one with corporate buyers at the “Meet the Buyer” session (certified WBEs only)
- Complete 6 months of prospecting in one day
Who Should Attend
- WBE Canada Certified Women Owned Business Representatives interested in strategic business and developing professional business relationships within the automotive industry
- Supplier diversity and purchasing representatives of corporations and government entities working in or focusing on automotive industry
Registration link was send to all Certified WBEs.
We look forward to “seeing” you there!
WBE Canada Team
WBE Canada’s Breakfast with BrandsTM events are educational, informative and provide greater access to procurement networks for women-owned businesses looking to succeed in corporate supply chains.