- This event has passed.
Bidding on a Professional Services Contract
November 16, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
Would you like to learn more about how to bid on a professional services contract? This webinar is designed for participants who are ready for a more detailed overview of the bidding process and provides key information to help you bid on opportunities, including:
- The different types of solicitation documents
- The main elements of a solicitation document and how to respond to them
- How bids are evaluated and suppliers are selected
- How to follow-up after receipt of the bidding process results
- Best practices, tips and suggestions
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Meet the Presenter:
Stephane Champagne is a supply specialist with Procurement Assistance Canada (PAC) In the National Capital region. With PAC, Stephane engages with the supplier community to help them to better understand how the federal government buys goods and services in an effort to make it easier for smaller businesses to bid on federal contracting opportunities.