- This event has passed.
Automotive and Industrial Roundtables
March 16 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
Workplace interruptions. Event cancellations. Supply chain disruptions.
We get it. Building connections during these difficult times is challenging for everyone.
This is why we’re hosting Automotive and Industrial Roundtables – a must-attend event to bring buyers and suppliers together in the AUTOMOTIVE AND INDUSTRIAL sectors.
Our 2022 Automotive and Industrial Roundtables are open to:
- Certified WBEs with products or services of interest to our Corporate Member organizations in the Automotive and Industrial sectors
- Corporate Member organizations in the Automotive and Industrial sectors ready to engage with women-owned businesses in their supply chain
What you’ll gain
- Build meaningful relationships with purchasing representatives and WBEs
- Experience the impressive network of corporations and organizations that partner with WBE Canada
- Hear from supplier diversity professionals from top companies about the trends and opportunities for diverse suppliers
- Meet one-on-one with corporate buyers
- Complete 6 months of prospecting in one day
- 12:30-1:30pm ET – Supplier Diversity Meeting (Invitation only – exclusively for Members, limit of 2 per company)
- 2:00-3:00pm ET – Automotive Industry Update
- 3:00 – 3:15pm ET – Break
- 3:15 – 4:45pm ET – Buyer/Supplier Roundtables (rooms hosted by each organization separately)
- 4:45-5:00pm ET – Closing remarks
Sample categories of interest
Participating corporations are looking for suppliers in the following categories: Raw materials, saw mills, lumber remanufacturers, equipment, logistics (vessels, rail, truck), dedicated fleets, line haul carriers, inter-modal, international freight, inbound freight, on-site services & contracting, IT/Telecom, maintenance spare parts (MRO), material handling equipment, CAPEX (equipment +services), industrial products, industrial gases, electrodes, mill rolls, refractories, shipping, natural gas, electricity, metal parts, thermoforming parts, electrical harnesses, fiberglass parts, bolt and nuts, automotive components, warehousing, automation, fabrication, electrification, stamping, plastics, contingent labour and more.
Sales ended March 10
Valid Canadian diversity certification is required.
Suppliers from other councils (CAMSC, CGLCC, IWSCC) – contact your council for registration information.