WBE Canada certification maximizes your potential to grow your business in order to do business with large businesses and government organizations in Canada, the US and globally.
Certified Women Business Enterprises (WBEs) join a powerful business network and gain a marketing edge, allowing them to accelerate the growth of their firms.
Start Converting New Connections into Deals
There are many benefits to becoming a certified WBE, including:
- Opportunities to network and build relationships with buyers and supplier diversity professionals from our member corporations – an impressive and growing list of top national and international organizations, all eager to diversify their supply chains
- Connect with government procurement officers and supporters and discover opportunities to grow, scale up or finance your women-owned business
- Network with like-minded women-owned businesses, build alliances, partnerships or find mentors who understand your challenges
- Meet with our partner organizations who are eager to support and promote your business
Mentorship and Support
- Being part of a unique and supportive network
- Coaching and mentoring from other certified women-owned firms on key success factors for implementing marketing plans and gaining supply chain access
- Mentoring through corporate membership mentoring programs offered by Accenture, RBC, TELUS and Toyota
- Education on commercial opportunities to market to large corporations through supplier diversity initiatives
- Training workshops on how to leverage your certification, capacity building for your business and how to pursue procurement opportunities
- Webinars on how to prepare for Trade Missions and get ready for MatchMaker Meetings
- Invitations to forums presented by corporate members with overviews of their procurement process and practical tips on subjects like responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and submitting professional bids
Brand Visibility & Business Building
- Your company profile in the WBE Canada database that our corporate members access to source new and diverse suppliers
- Potential to do business with other certified firms run by like-minded, high-growth women business owners, and to create partnerships that can increase your strength and leverage your business in bidding for larger contracts
- Eligibility for WBE Canada’s Awards program
Certification has its benefits, but not all businesses are candidates. We invite you to learn more about eligibility requirements to see if certification is the right step for you.